Vegetarian Memphis Meatballs
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups mixed veggies, like peas, green beans, carrots, corn
- 1 can chickpeas, 15 ounce
- 1tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Memphis blend
- 1 tsp oregano
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- Italian parsley, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Take a large skillet, heat olive oil and saute all mixed vegetables with Memphis blend and oregano,. Do this for 3 to 5 minutes until vegetables are evenly covered with all spices.
- Take a food processor, add chickpeas, vegetables and flour. Process until a chunky paste forms.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Make medium-sized balls with the dough. You will get approximately 40 meatballs with this mixture. Arrange them on the baking sheet as well.
- Brush the outside of the meatballs with olive oil.
- Bake meatballs until golden for about 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve!