Vegetable, Steak, and Eggs
- 1 (1 lb.) flank steak
- 1 tbsp Bourbon County blend
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 yellow summer squash, halved and sliced
- 1 sweet red pepper, chopped
- 6 oz. baby spinach
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- First, rub steak with Bourbon County blend. Grill steak for 4 minutes per side (or to desired doneness).
- In a large pan, heat 1 tbsp butter and cook zucchini, red pepper and squash for 8 minutes. Then add spinach and cook for 2 minutes. Pour the mixture into 4 platters.
- In the same pan, heat butter and cook eggs (1 egg at a time).
- Thinly slice the steak, serve over vegetables and top with cheese and egg. Enjoy!