Spicy Oxtail Curry
- 3 lb. oxtail
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup stout
- 2 large onions, diced
- 1 3/4 cups coconut milk
- 4 tbsp Kingston blend
- 3 cups beef broth
- 2 potatoes, halved and chunked
- 4 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 whole Scotch Bonnet or Habanero pepper (optional)
- First, season the oxtail with salt and pepper. In a large pan over medium heat, heat oil and brown both sides of the oxtail. Set aside.
- Now, add oil and Kingston and heat for a few seconds. Then add coconut milk and cook for a minute or so.
- Stir in beef broth and oxtail and simmer for 2-3 hours.
- Add potatoes, carrots, and pepper and simmer for 30 minutes. Serve hot and spicy curry with rice and enjoy!