Spicy Cajun Potato Hash w/ Sausage
- 4 small-sized whole potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 12 oz Andouille sausage, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Stockbridge blend
- In a large pan, heat oil and add sliced sausage. Cook it thoroughly and transfer it to a plate.
- Add oil and add potatoes, onions, peppers and Stockbridge blend. Cook for 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Place back the sausage into the pan and cook for a minute. Top with eggs of your choice. Serve right away and enjoy!