- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 peeled white onion, diced
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 2 (15-ounce) cans of pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp San Juan Blend
- 2 tbsp butter
- In a medium pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
- Then add pinto beans, veggie stock, San Juan blend and chilli powder. Stir well, lower the heat to medium-low, and simmer the mixture for 10 minutes.
- Mash the beans, add butter and thoroughly mix it. Serve warm.