Puerto Rican Pork Skewers
- 2 lb. pork shoulder, rinsed and cut into chunks
- 2tbs San Juan blend
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 olive oil
- First, soak the wooden skewers in water for 20 minutes. It will help skewers to prevent charring.
- Grab a large mixing bowl, add chunks of pork, San Juan blend, vinegar and oil. Massage well to coat the pork. Allow marinating for 20 minutes.
- Next, skewer pork chunks. Now, light and heat lump charcoal and lightly oil the grate.
- Place skewers on the grill and cook for 8 minutes, flip and cook again.
- Meanwhile, make a garlic mojo. Grab a blender, add peeled garlic and oil and blend it.
- When skewers are done cooking, top with mojo and serve!