Ochi Curry Chicken
- (2 breasts) 1 ¼ lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 chopped yellow onion
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 2 chopped jalapeno peppers
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp Ochi blend
- 1 tbsp Kingston
- 2 Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 15-oz. can coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tsp white wine vinegar
- Brown rice, cooked
- Heat oil in a dutch oven over meidum heat and cook onions for 6 minutes in it.
- Then stir in bell pepper, jalapenos, Ochi blend and cook for 2 minutes. Add Kingston and cook for a few seconds.
- Add chicken and saute for 5 minutes. Then add potatoes and cook for 3 minutes.
- Now, add coconut milk vinegar and bring the mixture to a boil. Simmer for 15 minutes, stir frequently.
- Serve with rice right away and enjoy!