Lemon Caper Chicken
- 4 cups packed basil leaves
- 3 lb. chicken thighs & drumsticks
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 3 tbsp Lima blend
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 3 tbsp capers
- 1 tbsp butter
- Olive oil
- ½ – 1 cup water
- First, marinate chicken with lemon juice and Lima and allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Grab an iron skillet and heat oil over medium heat. Place marinated chicken thighs and cook for 8 minutes (each side). Set marinade
- Add water to remaining marinade ingredients and pour this over when the chicken is browning.
- Then bake in the oven for 25 minutes at 375 degrees F. (if using boneless chicken then skip the baking part).
- Serve with capers and enjoy!