Grilled Steak Kabobs with Veggies
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp Bourbon County blend
- 2 lbs beef kabob meat (chuck), cut into cubes
- 1 large yellow onion, cut into chunks
- 2 bell peppers, cut into chunks
- Preheat the grill.
- First, thread beef cubes, bell peppers and onion onto skewers. Place them on a large baking sheet.
- Grab a small bowl, mix oil, Bourbon County blend, and coconut aminos. Pour the blend over the skewers and let it marinate for 15 minutes.
- Place skewers on the grill and cook for 10 minutes.