Foil Pack Garlic Steak, Potatoes & Veggies
- 2 lb. top sirloin steak, cut into chunks
- 1 lb. Potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1 tbsp Bourbon County Blend
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp parmesan cheese
- Grab a large bowl, mix veggies, potatoes, Bourbon County blend and melted butter.
- Take 4 (12X12 inch) sheets of foil. Divide steak between 4 sheets and wrap them tightly.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Bake foil packs for 20 minutes.
- In the last 3 minutes of baking, open the packet, sprinkle potatoes and veggies w cheese and broil them for 2 minutes.