Crispy Chicken Breasts
- 4 chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 4 tbsp Stockbridge blend
- A handful sunflower-seed sprouts
- 12 green olives, pitted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Rub Stockbridge blend over chicken breasts and let marinate for an hour.
- In a medium pan, heat oil and sear the marinated chicken pieces.
- Then transfer to baking tray and roast for 10-12 minutes.
- Take another pan, add olive oil, sliced radishes, green olives and sunflower seeds and cook for a minute or so.
- Garnish the chicken breasts with sprout, radish and olive salad. Serve and enjoy!