Cauliflower Steak w/ Bourbon County Avocado Herb Salsa
For the Cauliflower Steaks:
- 2 (2 ½ lb. each) heads cauliflower
- 3 tbsp EVOO
- 3 tbsp Bourbon County blend
For the Avocado Topping:
- 1 cup mixed parsley and cilantro, chopped
- 2 tsp garlic cloves garlic
- 1 cored and seeded jalapeño, diced
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp EVOO
- 1 peeled and pitted avocado, diced
- Grab a small bowl, mix olive oil and Bourbon county blend and brush it over the pieces of cauliflower.
- In a separate bowl, stir parsley, garlic, cilantro, oregano, lime juice and olive oil. Place the avocado and rub it well.
- Preheat the grill to 375 degrees F.
- Now, cover and grill for 6 minutes. Flip and cook for 5 minutes. Serve hot with avocado salsa.