Cajun Café Bourbon County Chicken
- 1 lb. Chicken leg, cut into chunks
- 4 oz. Soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Bourbon County blend
- 2 tbsp White wine
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1 1/2 tsp Cornstarch
- Grab a mixing bowl, mix soy souce, brown sugar, and Bourbon County and rub over chicken. Let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven for 425 degrees F.
- Bake chicken for 10 minutes. Now, remove the chicken and place all the pan juices into a frying pan. Add 2 tbsp white wine. Take a small bowl, mix cornstarch with water. Stir well and pour this mixture into the frying pan. Stir and add chicken. Cook for 2 minutes and serve!