Beef Curry Bowl
- 1lb ground or chiped Beef
- 1 cup Basmati Rice
- 2tbsp Kingston blend
- 1/2 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 cup Green Peas
- 1 cup low-sodium beef broth
- In a medium-sized pot, add rice, peas, and 2 cups water. Bring the mixture to a boil then cover and simmer over very low heat for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in another large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add beef and mirepoix (celery, carrot, & onion). Cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add Kingston blend and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- To the beef and veggie mixture, add beef broth and bring to a boil. Reduce to desired thickness.
- Divide rice between serving bowls, top with beef & sauce and serve!