Whole Griddled San Juan Striped Bass
- 3 whole striped bass, scaled, gutted and cleaned
- 1/2 orange, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 4tbs cup San Juan
- Vegetable oil
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, sliced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup pickled red onions (optional)
- First, preheat the griddle to medium-high heat.
- Grab a medium bowl, add lime juice and orange juice. Stir in San Juan blend. Rub the paste over fish and drizzle oil over both sides. Allow marinating for 15 minutes.
- Now, put the marinated fish over the griddle. Cook for 4 minutes. Then flip and cook again until the fish turns golden brown.
- Place the fish on a platter and top with pickled red onions, cilantro and sliced avocado.