Vegan Curry w/ Tofu & Potatoes
- 16 oz extra firm tofu, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 3 tsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp Kingston blend
- 4 potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- In a pan, heat oil over medium heat, add tofu pieces and fry until each side turns golden-brown. Transfer the pieces to a separate plate and set them aside.
- Add vegetable stock, Kingston blend and potatoes to the pan and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Then turn the flame low and simmer for 10 minutes. Add tofu cubes back into the curry and bring to a boil. Simmer for a few minutes until the tofu is reheated.
- Garnish and serve!