- 4 large pitas
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbs plus 1 cup full-fat yogurt
- 1 lime
- 1 lb. turkey, ground
- 1 tbsp Stockbridge blend (buy from cook awesome food)
- 1 tbsp turmeric, ground
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 English cucumbers
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly oil the sides of the pita and broil for 2 minutes on each side and then set aside.
- Mix the turkey with Stockbridge blend, turmeric and 1 tbs yoghurt. Let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Now, divide the meat into 8 balls. Then shape the meat around skewers and create an oblong shape.
- Place the skewers in the centre of a sheet pan. Sprinkle onion and lime. Roast the meat for 15 minutes.
- Now, for serving, place the pitas on a serving plate, top with turkey, onion, cucumber and yoghurt. Serve right away!