Sweet & Smokey BBQ Ribs
- 1 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 5 lbs baby back ribs
- 4 clove garlic, minced
- 5 tbs Memphis blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take a bowl and mix orange juice, BBQ sauce and garlic together. Set aside.
- Take a large piece of aluminium foil and place each rib rack in the center. Srinkle the racks with Memphis. Seal the edges of foil over the ribs. Let this marinate for an hour. Place these packets on a baking sheet. Bake this for 1.5 hours and then remove it from the oven.
- Now, heat the grill. Open the packets carefully and brush the ribs nicely with BBQ sauce. Again, seal the foil packets and place them on the grill.
- Grill ribs for approximately an hour until they are tender. Keep on basting the ribs with BBQ sauce mixture and resealing them each time. Arrange and cut ribs on the cutting board. Serve and enjoy!