Savory Goat Curry
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 lb. goat stew meat, cut into large chunks
- 5 tbsp Kingston blend
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 (15-oz.) cans coconut milk
- 4 cups water
- 5 potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- Season the goat with 3tbs of Kingston and set aside for 30 minutes.
- In a large pot, heat oil over meidum high heat and stir in remaining 2tbs of Kingston and place meat pieces in it. Brown well in curried oil (do this in batches). Transfer meat aside in a separate plate.
- Now, add onions to the pan and cook for 5 minutes. Transfer the meat back into the pan.
- Stir in coconut milk and water and simmer over low heat until meat is cooked and falling-apart tender (about 1 to 1.5 hours).
- Add in potatoes and cook for 8-12 minutes. Serve with coconut rice and enjoy!