Pan-Seared Top Sirloin Dinner
- 2 6 oz Top Sirloin Steaks
- 1/2 head Broccoli, cut into chunks
- 1/2 Red Onion, chopped
- 1 cup Potatoes, chopped into 1 inch cubes
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp Bourbon County blend
- 4 tbsp EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- First, pat the steak dry and rub it with Bourbon County blend.
- Grab a 10-inch skillet and heat 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Now, add onion, potatoes, and broccoli to the pan. Cover with olive oil and toss them.
- Cook for 5 minutes and add garlic and cilantro. Cook for 5 minutes more.
- In a separate pan over medium-high heat, add 2 tbsp oil and cook each steak for 3 minutes per side (or til desired doneness). Repeat the same process for the remaining steaks. Serve steaks with vegetables