One Pan Seared New York Strip Steak w/ Veggies
- 2 New York Strip Steaks
- 1 tbsp Bourbon County blend
- 1 tbsp. high smoke point oil (avocado or canola)
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 rosemary, thyme springs
- 1lb asparagus
- 2 chopped garlic cloves, chopped
- Pat the steak dry and rub with Bourbon County. Let marinate for 20 minutes.
- Preheat iron cast skillet over medium high heat. Add oil and sear steak for a minute per side.
- Place the steaks and cook for 3 minutes on each side. Turn the temperature to medium-low and add butter, herbs, garlic. Baste the steak from both sides. Add aspapargus and cook for a 2 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy your tasty meal!