Ochi Pepper Pot
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- ¾ cup diced onion
- 2 tbsp Ochi blend
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 lb. sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 ½ cups chopped okra
- 4 cups kale, chopped
- 1 whole scotch bonnet (or habanero) pepper
- 1 can coconut milk
- In a large pot, heat oil and add chicken pieces. Cook for 5 minutes and transfer to a plate.
- Add oil and cook onion, garlic, Ochi blend for 3 minutes.
- Stir in sweet potatoes, broth, pepper, and okra. Bring the mixture to a boil and then simmer for 15 minutes.
- Now, add chicken broth and kale and cook for 3 minutes. stir in coconut milk and serve hot.