Memphis Pork Ribs & Mop Sauce
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 tbsp Memphis blend
- 6-pound baby back ribs
- 3 onions
- 6 tbsp Memphis blend
- Rub Memphis blend all over the ribs.
- Arrange ribs nicely on the baking dish with a layer of sliced onions above and below.
- Cover the ribs and place them in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees and bake ribs for approximately 3 hours or until tender.
- After baking, place the ribs on the grill and baste with mop sauce. Grill for an 15 minutes and baste well with mop sauce on all sides.