Jamaican Jackfruit Curry
- 1 14oz canned jackfruit in water, drained
- 1 14.5oz can chopped/diced tomatoes drained
- 1 13.5oz can coconut milk
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp Kingston Blend
- Grab a large pan, heat oil over medium heat and sautee onions until softened. Stir in Kingston blend and cook for 1 minute.
- Pour in chopped tomatoes and jackfruit and cook for a few minutes.
- Then stir in coconut milk and bring the mixture to a boil. Simmer for 15 minutes and serve right away!