Jamaican Hot Pepper Shrimp
- 1 lb. raw shrimp with shell, rubbed with lime juice and well rinsed
- 3 scotch bonnet peppers, chopped
- 2 tbsp Ochi blend
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup of warm water
- First coat and rub Ochi blend and other ingredients over cleaned shrimp. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat dutch oven on medium heat. Place marinated shrimp into it with coconut oil and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add ¼ cup water and simmer for 10 minutes. Cook until shrimp turns pink and ready to eat and sauce thickens. Serve and enjoy!