Easy Spicy Jamaican Goat Curry
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 pounds goat stew meat, cut into chunks
- 3 tbsp Kingston blend
- 3 tbsp Ochi blend
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) cans coconut milk
- 1 tbsp dried thyme
- 3 cups water
- 5 Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- In a large pan over medium heat, warm the curry Kingston in oil. Now, cook the meat in this curried oil for 5 minutes per side or until well-browned.
- Add onions, Ochi blend and cook for 2 minutes. Put the meat back into the pot.
- Stir in coconut milk, water and stir well. Simmer the mixture until the meat is falling apart (1 to 1.5 hours).
- Now, add potatoes and cook for 10 minutes. Serve with rice and peas. Enjoy!