Curried Jamaican Stew
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cups kidney beans, pre-cooked
- 4 tbsp Kingston blend
- 4 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium heat and add onions. Cook for 7-9 minutes. stir in tomatoes and Kingston blend and cook for a minute.
- Now, pour in broth and remaining ingredients (except for coconut milk) and bring it to a boil then lower to a simmer and cook for 20 minutes.
- Partially puree the soup using an immersion blender. Stir in coconut milk and cook for a few minutes. Top with scallions or herbs, serve right away and enjoy!