Broiled Memphis Chicken
- 2 tbsp Memphis
- 2 lb boneless chicken
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil plus 1 tbsp for brushing baking sheet
- Preheat broiler.
- Take a bowl. Mix chicken with Memphis blend and coat all sides.
- Brush the olive oil evenly on the baking sheet and set chicken pieces on the baking dish. Place in the oven.
- Broil the chicken for 10 minutes until a nice crust develops on the top. Broil until the chicken is nicely charred and internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Once your chicken is tender and cooked well, serve immediately and enjoy!